Thursday, January 17, 2013

Maya Angelou's


Maya Angelou's

 

Q4: So far I have not had a dream that made me realize something about myself. So no I do not think that dreams make you realize something about yourself But it would be interesting if they. Plus people don’t remember most of their dreams so would possible to realize something about yourself in a dream if you don’t even remember the dream.

 

Q5: If I couldn’t talk? Yea that be hard because then I would have to lean sign language or carry a pen and note pad everywhere or I could just type text on my cell phone and then show it to the person I’m talking to, that be much better than carry a pen and note pad. Sometimes I talk too much and sometimes I don’t talk at all it all dye pended on how I am around and where I am. And I do think if you listen more and talk less you lean more because if you listen more you focus more on the words of the people that are trying to teach you then you well understand it better. I don’t really now ho you could grow as a person by speaking more I guess if you speak more it will be easy for you to meet people and get your ideas out there.

 

Q6: The Only language I know is English. If I could lean any language in the world, I’d want to lean Japanese so I could go to Tokyo and not have any problem talking to people there, Spanish is also a language I would like to know so I could tell if any of my Mexican friends would be talking crap about me. And those are the only two languages I want to lean.

 

Q7: My member is pretty bad I can baler remember anything of my child hood and I can’t remember people name at all. I think   it better to remember everything then remember almost nothing but some time am glad I have bad memories because sometimes there are ting you just want to forget. I can’t really say that I can remember big parts of my life  just small random couch of my life  and sometimes I can’t  tell if it a dream I remember or a real life. The memories I probably remember the most of is thing I regret doing.

 

Q11: No There no way every single person in the world stop leaning after 25 you learn a new thing every day. I mean I taut my grandmother how to text last year and she 80 you never stop learning in less you know everything then you can’t learn anything past 25.And why at 25 what happen at age 25 “Oh you’re so busy with you can’t do anything’ you learn stuff when you work, you learn stuff when you make a mistake, and if your truly smart you learn from the mistake of others.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right that not being able to remember things can often be a blessing...it seems like I often remember the most details about memories that are embarrassing or painful or negative. You're also wise to make an effort to learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others...

    ReplyDelete