Friday, January 18, 2013

Writers as Readers


Writers as Readers

Q1: When I read all I need is light and a place to sit even thou sometime I walk wily Read but I still like to sit down when I read.

Q2: Genres of books I like would be science fiction, comedy, action, shounen, (shounen refers to manga marketed to a male audience between the age of 10 and 18) Seinen, (seinen is also manga to marketed to males but between the ages of 18 to 30) Adventure, fantasy, mystery, I basically like almost anything with that’s fiction and has a lot of action.

Q6: My first reading teacher would be Mrs. Lin. The reason why I remember her is she was one of the nicest teachers at my old school and she had a pool table in her class so during lunch I could play pool with my friends. And was my freshmen reading teacher.

Q8: The first book I remember reading would be the bear string bears. The reason it stand out in my member is because there this one volume that the bears where go-cart racing and I there was a blue car, a green car, and  a yellow car, and I don’t know why but I just remember  those go-carts so well for some reason .

Q12: No not really just because you read a lot does mean you’re writing skill will get better I mean you might be more creative when you write but you won’t be better. Yes I lean new words in books all the time.

Q13: No I don’t think I will ever write but if I did it probably be a manga or a light novel. Something like a Mystery, science fiction, action book.     

1 comment:

  1. My sisters and I had a huge collection of those Bernstein Bears books when we were younger...We were quite fond of them. I'd love to see you write some manga in this class or in the future--it's great that you have something you really love.

    ReplyDelete