Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music Teachers like

Music Teachers like
            Today I served teachers in class to see what kind of music thy like. Here are the questions I ask them:
1: What music or song reminds you of your childhood?
2: Who is your favorite singer or group or song and why?
3: What music reminds you of loved one?
4: Do you go to concerts? Which concerts are memorable to you? Why?
5: Which music or artist was “controversial” or “offensive” to some when you were growing up? Is any music offensive to you now?
6: Which music or artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?
I will post the teacher name on top with their answers below
Mrs. Patter                                      
A1. Country
A2.Greoge Stripe because he plays real country music.
A3.Giter bug music
A4.yes, Boston
A5. Rap
A.6 Jenney Brown
Mr. Grison
A1.90s pop
A2.311
A3.None
A4.No
A5.Eminem
A6. Eminem
What I’ve realize from these answers is that most teachers don’t like rap But they do like pop and Country.   

No comments:

Post a Comment