1.My favorite movie right now would be tie between (real life) Ted, Limitless, and for anime movies it be sword of the stranger and summer wars I like ted because it funny and I like Limitless because it’s interesting , if we human can really only access 10% of their brain and then take a pile and access 100% that would be so awesome and sword of the stranger I just love all the action and the plots good to And You just have to watch summer wars to see how awsome it is.
2. I don’t care for drama and romance
3. All the time and at my house (Netflix’s and hulu).
4. a chair, soda and a hotdog
5.
I am 42% EXTRAVERTED.
I am 42% EXTRAVERTED.
I am moderate in activity and enthusiasm. I enjoy the company of others but I also value My privacy. I am 58% AGREEABLE.
I am generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but I can sometimes be stubborn and competitive. I am 83% CONSCIENTIOUS.
I am dependable and moderately well-organized. I generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside. I am 83% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
I am generally calm and able to deal with stress, but you sometimes experience feelings of guilt, anger and sadness. I am 92% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
I am open to new experiences. You have broad interests and are very imaginative.
6. it be pretty boring




No comments:
Post a Comment