Monday, March 4, 2013

Dan in real life

Q11. Under my bother bed   because his bed was more elevated off the floor and he had a lot of tots and boxes under there so you can make a wall and hide you self really well.
Q30.well I’m not bad at bowling
Q17. Wake up around 10:00 or 10:30 AM have bacon for breakfast then web surf, watch anime, read manga, or play video games until I’m hungry again and then go get taco bell or Wendy’s, and then go back to web surf, watch anime, read manga, or play video games  then go to bed around 1:00 or 2:00 AM.
Q6. First off I want to say that’s a stupid saying, if you can’t accept  the truth then your only making it harder on yourself .so no I never been in one of those situations and never well be  because I’ll juast except it as reality.
Q7. No and if you say you do then you’re probably lying to yourself or to blind yourself.
Q13. No just because you traveled somewhere does make you interesting.
Q22. Yea life has a lot of disappointment but if you shove thought the negatives you can make it to the positives. Don’t have high expectations then it suck less well that how I deal with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment